Monday, October 25, 2010

25

this is a list from a facebook note that i did forever ago. i wanted to delete it off there, but keep it somewhere. here you go, blog. [oh and i am going to comment on some things] haha

January 2009

1. I am so incredibly lazy that If I am doing something on the computer and I have to pee, I won’t get up. Instead I will sit there being uncomfortable for an hour. Then I eventually walk the ten steps to my bathroom and run back to the computer so I can do whatever it is I was doing.

2. Lots of people tend to think im depressed, and I have to admit I do go through some pretty dark stages. But I don’t think its out of the ordinary. So lets just say I’m dark and twisty sometimes. I think it’s okay since Meredith Grey is too.

3. Despite what everyone thinks, I am still a virgin. Seriously.
[stayed a virgin til february of my senior year of high school. yeah!]

4. I think I come off as a bitch sometimes. [oh well]

5. I make silly faces and noises when I’m by myself. [you'd love to see me now]

6. When I’m angry, or sad, I clean. I clean my room. A lot. [i just cleaned my bathroom!]

7. I will never dye my hair again. I like my natural color. [i am stickin to this statement, and lovin my brown/auburn locks]

8. I have never had an animal of mine die. I think Tootsie will outlive my whole family, and if Emmitt ever dies I think I will cry for a week. [RIP Toots, he passed away this summer and we miss him terribly. he was such an amazing part of our family]

9. I have only been in three relationships, and I ruined them all. [still at 3. ha, i suck]

10. People expect a lot from me, and that scares me. Because I don’t think I can meet everyone’s expectations.
[especially my father's, and i have no idea what he is expecting from me, but i'm doing just fine]

11. When I make eye contact with certain guys, even if I don’t know them, I can tell by how we look at eachother that there could be more.

12. I will never be happy with the way I look. Period. [still true. i'm modeling more now, but need to get my ass on a treadmill]

13. Getting a tattoo was the most spontaneous thing my mom has actually approved of, and it was also the most painful thing I’ve experienced. But it won’t stop me from getting more. [i now have five.. technically]

14. I got over my Coach purse, preppy annoying little girl phase when I was 15, and now whenever I see girls that look like I did, I roll my eyes. I would rather be a sweatpants and four wheeler riding type of girl anyday. [the bag i carry now is over the shoulder from target. i love it]

15. London stole my heart. I will live there someday. And it will be amazing. [i still miss that place! i think about it a lot]

16. I have always wanted to be a model, but I don’t think I compare. [eh, i'm working on it. i did a bodyscape shoot a few weeks ago]

17. I stay up way too late on school nights, and don’t do anything productive. [hmm, this hasn't changed...]

18. I hate how my friendships with people have ended. [and yet i am at peace with it and completely over it.]

19. I don’t think Front Royal has anything to offer me. [i moved a few months ago. all my friends are there though]

20. I wish my parents had passed the artistic gene on to me, because their drawing abilities are amazing, and all I do is buy sketchbooks and doodle.

21. I find myself completely jealous of the bedrooms in catalogs like PBTeen and try to get my room to look like that but it never does.

22. This note is taking me and unbelievably long amount of time to complete. It’s been around 25 minutes so far.

23. At work, I have at least one guy every day that will either lean over the cash register and look at me or ask if I am standing on anything. I want to punch them every time. But I smile and say, “yeah, I’m pretty tall I guess.”
[im not a cashier anymore, but people still tell me i'm tall too much. including jacob from SOJA, but i'll let that one slide ;)]

24. This is my favorite number. I usually get this number right on tests that I take. Not all the time, but most. I also pick out this number player in any sports game I am watching, and decide that they are my favorite. If #24 drops a pass in a football game, I yell at the television and tell him to do better, #24!

25. I have had multiple people tell me that I am completely different than my first impression, and I hope that Is a good thing, because I never ask.

No comments: