Monday, April 18, 2011

things.

just a few...

cold leftover pizza makes me happy.
whenever i go shopping, i cannot wait til the minute i walk in the door and take all the tags off and try them on again.
every time i call my father i end up in tears, but this time it was a good healing feeling i had afterwards.
this is the first time i've ever told him i was in a relationship, happy, and wanted him to meet my boyfriend.
i am on a modified tee shirt rampage. no shirt is safe. but half of them i end up butchering and throwing away.
i am more and more tempted to get my inner upper arm inked.
my tax return was in my account when i checked at 10am this morning, but wasn't when i was up at 2am repetitively checking.
today was the first time a trip to victorias secret made me anxious. lingerie is overwhelming.
i didn't even get anything..yet.

No comments: