Sunday, April 17, 2011

thoughts.

i want an iphone, because everyone i know has an iphone.
i need to start tanning, and make sure i don't get a dumb lifeguard tan this year.
one day i will have a tattoo of a giraffe. i'm pretty much obsessed.
i'm going to be in nashville in two days!
i want to run again.
i can't remember the last time i bought a pack of cigs.
i've been in a horrible mood all day.
i need to call my family.
my brother turns six next monday.
i'm scared.
i want you so badly.
i hate that i can't know what people are thinking.
my inability to be motivated is annoying.
facebook is the devil.
i'm sad my nikon lens is broken again.
my mind goes a mile a minute.
i'm feeling insecure.
i miss my mom and i haven't even moved yet.
i'm glad i have both my arms.
i cry for no reason sometimes.
i really hope this works out.
please don't doubt me.

No comments: